Date: October 16, 2018 Time: 7:00 PM
Location; Ricky’s Country Restaurant 20110 Lougheed HWY Maple Ridge
Attendance: Ted, Ken, Sylvie, Kaleigh, Jane, Greg, Paul, Brian, Ray, Blaine, Tom A.
- Minutes from Sept, meeting location and future dates / location
- Type up minutes and pass on to web master
- Adjusting date of meeting to the 3rd Wednesday… of each month. Sylvie will be doing research and advising us of availability.
- Season wrap up, take away’s and thoughts for the future
- Ken and Kaleigh made every race, most of the races were awesome, and scoring was great, minimal disputes, overall very good season.
- Pre sign up was successful approx. 3rd of racers were doing this.
- Tech was very smooth this year… no concerns solid system this year.
- Scoring was very smooth this year.
- KTM and Husky contingency
- Both companies will be supporting the 2019
- Trophies, jackets and awards ceremony, Kamloops
- Darin prepping jackets, trophies for this year.
- Greg working on number plate format for the trophies, and will advise us of what he comes up with.
- Ken and Jane will compile trophies #’s for classes, and will advise Greg.
- Kamloops this year, Jan 26, 2019. Location to be follow.
5) CXCC 2018, schedule 2018, VIHSS 2018 involvement
- Reviewing schedule currently.
- Kaleigh will be compiling data.
- No CXCC details currently.
- VIHSS, would like to back on board for 2019. Possible doubleheader.
- Possible only have an overall… No coastal & Interior split?
6) Recruiting for scoring
- We need to find scoring folks. We need to 2 – 3 folks to divide up the work load.
- Really need to rethink how we are supporting this portion of our events.
- Do we hire someone to do all the scoring? Pay hourly rate. Pay for fuel.
7) Calendar preparations and calling
- Kaleigh working on details and will bring to next meeting
8) New Business
- AGM next meeting
- Review CXCC details/ dates/ locations
- Review calendars dates progress next meeting
- Review awards progress
- Bike show details and progress Angela working on this
- Women classes growing, developing nicely.
Download PDF: PN meeting minutes October 16, 2018