Notes Oct 15 2019
- Race Date Changes
- Chuwells move to July, need to find a date
- Treehugger must be before school starts
- Vedder is on for Sept Long weekend and a fun ride 5/6
- Piston Run 7th of June
- CXCC – West
- Waiting on Alberta to decide if they want to split the CXCC race this year. If not, we will assign three/four races for CXCC.
- Promation National – The National for 2020 will be a two-day event in the west, Alberta in 2020 and BC in 2021. The Corduroy will be on Sept 25/26
- Endurocross – Silver Star and the Kahuna. Christine to put a call out for interest for someone to put on a race at Popkum.
- Caileigh to start follow up with the clubs on their dates.
Racer Incentive Program
- 35 Racers participated in level one and will receive free PN membership for 2020.
- The program tiers were not achieved.
- Christine to solve prizes for volunteers and swag bag.
- Simplify the program for 2020 – Christine to propose changes for AGM.
- Work Point System
- Many questions have been raised by racers throughout the year as to the validity of work points.
- Sarah to bring options of work points calculations available in MotoTally
- Cut Off Times
- The rules state 3hr and 2hr cut offs. Modify the rules to be clear the times can change based on the conditions and race area.
- Voted and approved.
- Introduce another Women’s class. Women’s B and C.
- Move Senior Expert above Intermediate
- Bike show is on, we have a booth and are waiting to here where the booth is.
- Ted and Angela are responsible for bike show contact
- Schedule for Bike Show – Angela to send out early November
- Jackets – Angela earns her 5-year jacket
- Scoring Team Jacket – Bonnie and Bev.
- January 25th at the Sandman Inn in Abbotsford
- Ken and Sarah to send Christine the trophy list.
- Decision on trophies, plates or something different – Ken.
- Christine to lock down banquet details in the next couple weeks.
- Assign someone to sponsorships
Download PDF Minutes: PN Meeting Tues Oct 15