Date: January 15, 2019 Time: 7:00 PM
Location; Ricky’s Country Restaurant 20110 Lougheed HWY Maple Ridge
Attendance: Ted, Ken, Carly, Paul, Cailiegh, Sylvie, Ray, Tom, Greg, Jane, Brian, Christine, Angela
- Calendar completion and pick up
- Calendar is completed and been sent to the printer and will be ready for bike show.
- Calendar will be posted shortly on the website.
- CXCC West program and date selection. Canadian Championship as well
- Alberta is not taking part in the CXCC this year.
- Canadian championship well be an opportunity for the top riders in Canada race.
- PNWMA will be taking part as the BC event to qualify for the main event in Ontario.
- CXCC West is BC only, four races with the best 3 counting toward the winner.
- The Four race possibilities: Castlegar, Island event, Big Kahuna, Monkey Wrench, Squealing Pig, Rev Limiter (silver star) … these are the possible events.
- KTM and Husky contingency
- Same as last year for both
- Trophies, jackets and awards ceremony, Kamloops
- Working on confirming all details, foods, room rates, pricing. 120 is max. coming together nicely.
- Trophy decals/plates being worked on
- Jackets will be done by Friday Jan 18, 2019
- Scoring help update? Scoring party in February, date tba
- Scoring team will need to planning for the future, training, develop skills
- Paying a time keeper is being considered
- Bike Show
- Everything is coming together with coverage for every day
- Angela, Ted, Tom will be setup booth
- PN scoring equipment to run video clips
- Rules update
- No new rules at this time, will need to review rules to ensure they are up to date.
- Moving forward, thoughts and considerations
- new business
- Ray has a contact to possibly support & sponsor the PN in the future, more details to come.
- Will there be from support from the PN for kids events again for 2019. Yes there will support again, PN will promote on different medias during the year.
Jane … The PN will reimburse each club $10 per child from Sportsman under (16 and under) and Peewee for any club that has a ride.
All in favor
Download PDF: Meeting January 15, 2019