Date: September 17, 2019 Time: 7:00 PM
Location; Ricky’s Country Restaurant 20110 Lougheed HWY Maple Ridge
Attendance: Ted, Ken, Damien, Sarah, Greg, Tom, Angela, Caileigh, Paul, Carly
- Minutes from last meeting were posted.
- Realign classes, specifically I have had numerous requests to move the Senior Experts (5000) ahead of the Intermediates. Subject for discussion is Super Seniors and a possible A&B line.
- Addressed during the AGM. Alberta, Vancouver Island, Washington State have the classes re ordered. This would possibly allow a better race for riders. One year test.
- A / B class for Super sr. this could be to review in the future. Watch for trends 2020.
- Women classes to be reviewed in future A/B/C riders possible. Watch for trends 2020. Table this at AGM.
- For review during the AGM: class realignment, A/B sr Senior, Growth of Women classes, Expert, Intermediate, and Beginner.
- Preparing ourselves for dealing with the Transgender possibilities. Chewels Challenge had this and as a group we need to be prepared and on the same page.
- We welcome all riders and racers
- Race updates
- Attendance was very for the year, up over all.
- The last couple of races where fairly wet. Fairly hard course for A riders.
- Weather key factor.
- The amount of time for each race versus number of laps.
- We have to be able to adapt at every different race and go with what works best in each situation.
- Review of rules for cut off times. 3 hours, 2 hours. Very dependent on course conditions & distance, land stainability.
- Host club must know their course layout and what it will take to complete.
- New Business
- AGM review …. Rules 3.1.1, 3.2.7, 3.2.6 rules for review in regards to bumping of racers to different.
- Tech check. Is this happening at all events? Needs to be consistent at all events.
- Club must prep ride course, day of the event.
- Points for club support. Where are we at with concept? Non racers seem to be main source of volunteer support.
- Arrow ordering pricing / amounts
- AGM prep
Download PDF: PNWMA Meeting Minutes – Sept 17 2019