Date: January 16, 2018
Time: 7:00 PM
Attendance; Ken, Ted, Brian, Darin, Greg, Angela, Carly, Paul, Tom, Ray, Caileigh, Blaine, Damien
Location; Ricky’s Country Restaurant 20110 Lougheed HWY Maple Ridge
- Sharing of knowledge, duties and responsibilities for new directors. How can we help?
- With all the new folks taking on new rolls, we hope the pass folks can help support and pass on knowledge.
- New folks we reach out for support when needed.
- Calendars are at print shop, reminder schedule is subject to change
- Rules update, endurocross committee recommendations, further rules updates? Clubs are looking for guidance.
- Endrocross rules are in conversation, we had 1 meeting and a phone call. We will continue to develop this package.
- Keys are… classes, number of riders on track at one time, full gates for each race, length of races. Constant rules for each event. Sportsmanship is important.
- Rules for endrocross races… meeting, Jan 31 7p Rickys maple ridge . Agenda will be compiled, and sent out.
- Website rebuild! Yay!! Damien update.
- Very good idea what the site needs and doesn’t need
- Looking for photos now to create some excitement
- The new site will be cell phone friendly
- Information will be much easier to access
- Advertising is important
- Calendar is important, couple formats
- Details about events with links, key words searches
- Printable information, maps, posters
- Link to google and google maps
- Facebook, Instagram links, instant updates about races and other details
- This new site show be up and running in a few weeks
- Cost will be approx. $3000
- Ted Blow blog
- Bike show and awards final details.
- Bike is all ready to roll
- a few last minute details to take care of, TV, power cord and power bar
- Awards are all ready, picking jackets and trophies Thursday, food is similar to 2 years ago.
- Calendar details done for printed version, website updates to follow up in the future. Concerns and picking up of printed copies?
- CXCC discussion, maybe add third date which would require WEC approval. Thoughts? Also AMSA has added another class into their series in which they have created essentially a 30+AA for their aging fast guys to play in without discouraging the regular 30+a (Vet Expert). This also gives the Vet Am winners a class to go to when they win the Vet Am class (Also the Senior Am winners have the opportunity to race this same class. Discussion.
- Big Kahuna, Silver star are the two events for BC
- Spreading the race around to different locations is important for the sport and clubs in the PN.
- Cxcc schedule conflicts are still being finalized, however dates do look ok
- Promote pre-registration to events, how much easier sign up is.
- New business
- Woman expert class, all woman in the class did not to ride A loop. We want to ride B loop. More talk over the next few weeks.
- See a good response so far post previews.
- Merritt race looking for help to put race on. June 17 is race date. Face book event, talk it up during bike show.
PDF Download: PN meeting January 16, 2018