Skip to content
- Riders sign up in the classes of their choosing.
- After Sign Up closes, Class entries are reviewed to assess numbers.
- If more riders are in a class than the track allows, classes are split into qualifiers.
- Riders allowed on a track will vary by course and event
- Qualifiers will be split into an even amount, ie. 12 riders in a class = 6 riders in Q1 and 6 riders in Q2.
- Top “X” number of rdiers from each qualifier go into A MAIN
- Next “X” number of riders from each qualifier go into B MAIN, then C MAIN, etc.
Morning Program: Run Qualifiers
- Rider listings for Mains are staged after qualifiers end.
Afternoon program: Run Mains
- Any small mains can be combined with other small mains so that the race is still competitive. Example: A women’s main of 4 riders can be combined with a Junior Main of 4 riders.
- For overall points, A Main riders gets 1st through Xth and B Main riders are awarded the next points position, etc.